Buford Logistics Phase II – Building A
Buford Logistics Phase II – Building A is a 492,048 SF distribution facility located on 55.4 acres in Buford, Georgia. The building was completed in early 2017.
Lambert Distribution Center – Phase I
Lambert Distribution Center is a master-planned, multiple-building business park in McDonough, Georgia. Phase I encompasses three buildings which total 2,996,830 SF. Building B is a 1,555,200 SF build-to-suit for a confidential client.
Michelin North America BTS
Michelin North America BTS is a five building campus for Michelin North America totaling 3,300,300 SF. The campus sits on 460 acres in Spartanburg, South Carolina, and is expected to be completed in 4Q of 2018.
Current Project Downloads
Past Project Downloads
- Best Buy BTS: Buford Logistics Phase II
- JLA Home BTS: Northport Parkway
- Westport: Highway 307 at Highway 21
- Wilson Way: Smyrna, Georgia
- Office Depot: Buford Logistics Center
- 5040 Highlands Parkway: 5040 Highlands Parkway
- Southern Road: Morrow, Georgia
- Cummins Engine: NE Corner of CMEP Site
- Whirlpool BTS: 1350 Highway 42
- Georgia-Pacific BTS: 490 Westridge Parkway
- Interroll: Hiram, Georgia
- Buford Logistics Phase II - Building A: 1665 Broadmoor Boulevard
- Lambert Distribution Center - Phase I - Buildings A1, B, & A2: 1,239,840 SF Available
- Buford Logistics Center - Building D: 195,104 SF Available
- Belle Meade: 73,409 SF Available
- Park Summit: 37,728 SF Available