Des Moines Creek Business Park - Phase III
Des Moines Creek Business Park is a master planned business park that covers 87 acres in Des Moines, Washington. Phase III consists of two distribution facilities totaling 502,435 SF. Construction began in March of 2016 and was completed in March of 2017.
Tacoma Gateway is a 476,526 SF distribution facility located on 21.67 acres in Lakewood, Washington. Construction began in June of 2017 and is expected to be completed in March 2018.
Skyline Distribution Center
Purchased a high quality, well located existing building, and maximized the site utility by demolishing the 30,000 SF of office and expand the warehouse by 111,677 SF. The three tenants are Recology Cleanscapes, Boeing and DCG One.
Current Project Downloads
- Federal Aviation Administration BTS: Des Moines Creek Business Park - Phase II
- Fife Enterprise Center: 2015 70th Avenue East
- North Auburn Logistics: 28721 West Valley Highway
- Powdermill Business Park: 6301, 6307, & 6311 36th Ave W
- OSW Equipment BTS: 20930 Broadway Ave.
- Cummins Build-to-Suit: Whitewater Industrial Holdings
Past Project Downloads
- Des Moines Creek Business Park - Phase IV: 246,128 SF Available
- Big Eddy - Marine Drive Industrial Park: 58,681 SF Available
- Seattle Gateway Center: 458,490 SF Available
- Tacoma Gateway: 476,526 SF Available
- Woodinville Reserve - Building 1: 15900 Woodinville-Redmond Road
- Woodinville Reserve - Building 2: 123,425 SF Available
- Des Moines Creek Business Park - Phase I: 2341 South 208th Street
- Des Moines Creek Business Park - Phase III: 2141 South 211th Street
- Titan Building: Medosweet
- 212th Street Aldarra: 6427 S. 212th St.
- 32nd Street East: 14513 32nd Street East
- West Valley Highway: 1401 West Valley Highway
- Sumner Steele: 1565 Fryar Avenue
- Skyline Distribution Center: 4401 E. Marginal Way
- Motion Water Sports Build-to-Suit: 35141 SE Douglas Street
- Tamarack 16th Street: 16th Street